Panorama network security management lets you view all firewall traffic, manage device configuration, push global policies, and generate reports on patterns or incidents—all from one central location.
Panorama™ network security management provides static rules and dynamic security updates in an ever-changing threat landscape. Reduce administrator workload and improve your overall security posture with a single rule base for firewall, threat prevention, URL filtering, application awareness, user identification, file blocking and data filtering.
Panorama network security management enables you to control your distributed network of our firewalls from one central location. View all your firewall traffic, manage all aspects of device configuration, push global policies, and generate reports on traffic patterns or security incidents — all from a single console.
Panorama is available either as a dedicated management appliance or as a virtual machine. In summary, Panorama provides:
- Streamlined policy management
- Simplified operations
- Unparalleled network and threat visibility
- Comprehensive log collection including logs from all your next-generation firewalls and Traps™ advanced endpoint protection
- Flexible deployment options
The management features in Panorama streamline administrative efforts and duplication associated with the deployment and configuration of next- generation firewalls in multiple locations. Key highlights of Panorama enterprise-class management features include:
- Single security rule base for firewall, threat prevention, URL filtering, application awareness, user identification, file blocking and data filtering.
- Support for multilevel device groups and management access segmentation, to match complex organizational structures.
- Streamlined device and network configuration with template stacks.
- Visual and intuitive rule grouping with a tag-based browser.
- Easy device configuration import of individual or pre-production firewalls.
- Panorama administrators can quickly view log activities, even from endpoint traffic, and results can be saved for future queries or exported for further analysis.
Using the ACC (Application Command Center) from Panorama provides you with a highly interactive, graphical view of application, URL, threat and data traffic across your entire Palo Alto Networks deployment.
The ACC includes a tabbed view of network activity, threat activity and blocked activity. Each tab includes pertinent widgets for better visualization of traffic patterns on your network. You can create custom tabs, which include widgets that enable you to drill down into the information that is most important to the administrator.
The ACC provides a comprehensive, fully customizable view of not only current, but also historical data.
Flexible Deployment Options
Panorama offers flexible and scalable deployment options. The M-100 appliance allows you to deploy Panorama management and logging functions on a dedicated appliance, or you can separate the functions in a distributed manner for improved performance and scalability.
The large-capacity M-500 offers great performance and scalability with front-to-back airflow and dual power supplies, making it ideal for deployment in data centers.
You can deploy Panorama as a virtual appliance on VMware® ESXi™, allowing you to support your virtualization initiatives and consolidate rack space.
For larger, distributed deployments, both the M-100 and M-500 appliances can be used as log collectors to streamline the log collection process.
Your dedicated Palo Alto Networks experts
Infradata is an award-winning Palo Alto Networks Partner with advanced specialties, and the distinction of multiple certified engineers on staff. Our engineers are recognized by Palo Alto Networks as technical experts and advocates of Palo Alto solutions. That means you can count on Infradata for the technical know-how and hands-on experience to accurately assess your business requirements, and design, implement, and manage a Palo Alto Networks-based solution to suit your needs.