Infradata is the fastest growing infrastructure technology provider and we aren't slowing down!
Infradata is a fast-moving and innovative company whose people are committed to delivering superior solutions and services to its customers. We are constantly on the lookout for knowledgeable and committed people with a desire to make a difference and exceed customer expectations. In return we offer a creative, forward-looking work environment, competitive packages and legendary lunches.
Infradata is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating and sustaining an environment where everyone is provided with an equal opportunity to grow and develop, and no individual will be unjustly discriminated against. This includes, but is not limited to, discrimination because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex and sexual orientation.
We nurture your entrepreneurial spirit
We are a dynamic, talented and close-knit team of enthusiastic professionals. All of us are dedicated team players who are passionate about security and network technology and devote all our energy to it.
Rising to the challenge of our changing markets and projects and our clients' increasing needs, we see the value in continuously rethinking our methods, gaining new skills and welcoming new talents, independent thinkers and creators.
We give you the resources you need to make your own decisions and be entrepreneurial. We encourage initiative, promote individual responsibility and stimulate innovative thinking and agile decision-making. Your entrepreneurial spirit is our success.
Work for world leading brands
Our satisfied customers include market-leading companies, well-known institutions, and renowned brands around the world. Will you be working for these customers soon?
Air France KLM
Just some of what we provide.
- Fast growing and financially healthy company.
- Prestigious clients and cutting-edge projects.
- Educational and personal development opportunities.
- Latest laptop and smartphone.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- Talented team and colleagues.
- Informal, professional environment.
- Agile and lean organization.
- International career opportunities.
- Excellent package of employment terms; including competitive salary, incentive and pension plan.
- Fun! A great work environment, summer and Christmas party, ski trip, Friday drinks and more.